Woniya Kini Behavioral Services
Mission Statement – Woniya Kini is a culturally based treatment facility that provides Chemical Dependency, Mental Health, Alcohol and Drug treatment. Our facility provides high quality treatment services that are specific to the needs of our clients and their families.
Vision Statement – Woniya Kini promotes physical, emotional and spiritual wellness for Native American people through comprehensive treatment and the traditional teachings of our ancestors.
It is the hope and efforts of the Lower Sioux Indian Community to:
- Promote Healthy Families and Healthy Individuals
- Promote Healthy Communities
- Provide Indian Country with services for Chemical and Mental Health needs
Office Hours & Contact Info
- Office Hours: Monday —Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Phone Number: 507-697-6288
- Fax Number: 507-697-9111