Target Service Population: Lower Sioux Children and Families List of Services:
- Child Welfare, Outcomes – Approximately 95 clients and their families were served in the last budget year 2007 – 2009.
- Clients and families are assisted in district court and tribal court, inter-agency staffing, residential placement centers, foster homes and schools. Family case plans are developed and court orders are issued. Case plans are monitored and appended with clients needs, with the intent of family reunification when case plans are met and the home environment is safe again for children. Lower Sioux seeks to develop / advocate / monitor case’s with county agencies.
- Child Care – Child Care Development Block
- Grant – 53 clients in 2006
- Guardianship – Two persons served in 2009
- Food Shelf – Average of 51 people served monthly.
- Wellbriety Community Initiative – 50 served in 2006, The Taku Skan Skan Program is a community wide service program, youth enrichment activities with collaboration from Redwood County, Minn. State and Federal Agencies.
Lower Sioux Social Services & ICWA Center
P.O. Box 308
Morton, MN 56270
Phone (507) 697-6199
Fax (507) 697-6198
Nicole Deprez, LSW
Medical/Adult Social Worker