Place: Dacotah Expo Center at Jackpot Junction
- Please attend the open enrollment event to make changes to your medical, dental, supplemental life, or employee flex benefits.
- January 1, 2021 Lower Sioux Indian Community will continue with Preferred One for medical, Delta Dental and Medicare with Senior Gold for our insurance coverages.
- Keep your same Insurance cards.
- EYEWEAR: Reimburses up to $150.00 for lenses, frames and contact lenses per person per calendar year. You will need to bring your paid receipt to the Lower Sioux Health Care Center Optical department to receive your reimbursement from Preferred One.
- On-Site Flu Shots available for members & employees (pre-register by calling Lower Sioux Health Care Center 507-697-8600)
- (Blood Mobile Drive 12p-5p) contact Mike 507-697-8182 for appt.
- If you have any questions, please contact Marilyn, LSIC Benefits Coordinator, at 507-697-8921.