Cancer Prevention Strategies:
· Choose 5 or more servings of fruits and veggies (especially yellow and dark-green leafy vegetables Sources).
· Choose whole grains and other high fiber foods.
· Limit red meat and whole egg consumption.
· Bake or broil food and choose low-fat milk and dairy products.
· Become more active…exercising at least 5 times a week for 30 minutes or more can decrease cancer risk.
· Maintain a healthy weight throughout life.
Questions on how to adopt these recommendations into your lifestyle? Contact Stacy Hammer, RDN, LD at : 697-6193